What is coming next?

Any ideas to improve the software

What is coming next?

Postby norbiton » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 am

Alex - What do you anticipate adding in terms of Sports and Leagues to OW in the near future?
norbiton

Re: What is coming next?

Postby rickosu » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:46 pm

nothing.. they clearly don't pay attention to their customers. Answering forum questions is simple enough, but in 4 months they can't even answer this simple question. I will likely not be renewing my subscription in 6 months if the support team continues to be so lacking.
rickosu

Postby Alex » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 pm

norbiton:
WTA is coming soon...

rickosu:
We had always worked hard to achieve the current high performance of Odds Wizard. Every new feature takes more efforts than ever because all existing features were subject to preliminary research in special areas of linear algebra, series representation, statistical evaluation, probability distributions, algorithm efficiency, etc. conducted over the last two decades. Do you think that we are just so lazy, and don't want to add the next feature of the user's interest? The answer is that we are not. We try to add unique features that are missing from other software products. At the moment, we do the research on the horse racing which is really a hard nut from the math viewpoint.
By the way, you have been using full version of Odds Wizard less than two weeks. If you have been disappointed so fast, we will be pleased to provide you with a full refund as an unfortunate exception.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby rickosu » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm

i'd appreciate that. what info do you need from me to proceed?
rickosu

Postby Alex » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 am

Nothing. Just wait for confirmation message. We have already submitted refund request.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby Projecto » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 am

Hi!
I have downloaded a demo and I see only NBA. When will add the European basketball? Thanks!
Sorri for my English. I from Russia
Projecto

Postby Alex » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 am

While we are going to add new leagues including Euro basket, don't wait for and use OW Data Miner standalone tool to extend the scope of Odds Wizard right now:
http://www.newhavensoft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=262
Alex
Site Admin

Postby Projecto » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:56 am

Alex, thanks for the answer!
I have tried OW Data Miner. Whether it is used for rates in live?
Projecto

Postby Theuth » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi Alex,
Alex wrote: At the moment, we do the research on the horse racing which is really a hard nut from the math viewpoint.

You made this comment over a year ago and I was wondering if the research is nearly complete? There is a massive market for horse racing and as far as I know, there is no other piece of software which could predict a horse's odds. I'm currently using Dataform's Visual Form Book but it's just shows the form and doesn't try to predict anything.
Theuth

Postby Alex » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 am

Here is the topic where possible inclusion of horse racing was discussed in more details:
http://www.newhavensoft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197
While the problem with the input data is being resolved with the help of many users, calculation of multidimensional integrals is still to be developed. At the same time I can assure that certain advances have already been made in the way of using Monte Carlo methods.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby william070707 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi Alex,

So from nowonwards rather than waiting we will use OW Data Miner :mrgreen:
God never made his work for man to mend Image
william070707

Return to Suggestions