Simple Tutorials on software

Any ideas to improve the software

Simple Tutorials on software

Postby ggfc123 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 am

First I like to say the concept of this software is exactly what I have been looking for. I have downloaded the demo version of the software and I have to say it is very over-whelming with all the data and numbers.

Is there a tutorial in place that can walk you thru step by step on how everything is calcuated??? I never did well in Probability classes in school so that is another factor.

Thanks.
ggfc123

Re: Simple Tutorials on software

Postby Alex » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 am

There is a topic called Mathematical background in the help file which is accessible through menu item Help -> Odds Wizard Guide. It covers almost all calculations performed in the bet optimizer Stake Wizard. At the same time, calculation of odds is far more complicated task that requires knowledge of linear algebra, math statistics, probability analisys, etc. Despite of satisfaction expressed by many users regarding achieved accuracy, we're still searching more efficient algorithms. Due to the incompleteness of the applied theory which is still under development, we do not publish this part of the Odds Wizard's brain. Thank you for your understanding. 8)
Alex
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions