Can OW 'DIamond' users use 'Live Magic'?

Questions concerning registration and activation

Can OW 'DIamond' users use 'Live Magic'?

Postby ArnoldKervon » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 am

Dear Alex/OW Admins,

I was an avid user of OW back in the Diamond days, and my last installed OW was 2.00 before I left the wagering scene due to marriage and etc.
I've just downloaded & installed the latest OW 2.10 'Live Magic', however my previous registration key does not work.

Does the old OW Diamond users still have the privilege to use the latest OW? (with or without Live capabilities?)
If not, can I still get to download OW 2.00 from any source?

P.S I remember my first OW purchase was meant to cover all future versions, but I can totally understand if this does not hold true anymore.

Any kind advice would be deeply appreciated.

Cheers,
Arnold Kervon
ArnoldKervon

Re: Can OW 'DIamond' users use 'Live Magic'?

Postby Alex » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 am

As registered user of any version of Odds Wizard, you are eligible for any future upgrade free of charge, including current version 2.10. However, starting from version 2.00, using full version requires annual subscription for $24.95 for all users. Old users who registered Odds Wizard before v2.00 had been released on October 3, 2007, were granted free one year renewal until October 3, 2008. Afterwards, they had to decide whether to stay with v2.00 (and later) and subscribe for the next 1 year period, or downgrade to the subscription-free version 1.96.

All new users have to renew their subscription for the same price ($24.95 per year) upon completion of the startup package (half year, one year, or two years). Unlimited subscribers do not renew at all.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: Can OW 'DIamond' users use 'Live Magic'?

Postby ArnoldKervon » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 am

Thanks Alex for your prompt response as always..

This being said, do I still have the option to download/use the subscription-free 1.96 version? Which Diamond users were released on.
I might wish to play around with it for awhile to get the feel back, then probably decide whether to go on 'Live' Magic.

Cheers
Arnold
ArnoldKervon

Return to Registration