Problems after computer format

Questions concerning registration and activation

Problems after computer format

Postby Hector » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 am

Dear Alex,
I had to format my computer some days ago and after install again OW I am not able to register it. I have send you a petition to deactivate the old registration code and receieve a new one in two ways, by email and through your support form. But two days have passed and I havent recieve the new code yet.
I don't know if I have not use the correct way (I sended my payment code and the old registration code in both texts) but I haven't been capable of find how is the correct way to do this anywhere.
It's quite annoying when I am specialized in bet of big european futbol leagues, lost one of the about 32 fair weeks of bets (your program is fantastic for the fair first weeks but last weeks, when some teams have no anything to do (no european no save the category) its a lot more risky to use)
Please, try to put anywhere in your web the correct way to ask for a new registration code in cases like mine, and also the trick of install it in a flash drive, I have installed this time that way to avoid this program to happen again.
Thanks for your fantastic program and for SW, a real money maker if you know a bit of statistical, and please, send me the new code as soon as posible, i dont want to have to make another week of bets in the old fashioned way (instinct9) :____(
Kind regards,
Hector
Hector

Re: Problems after computer format

Postby Alex » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 am

Thank you for appreciation!

You will probably need to change your registration key after formatting hard disk or/and reinstalling Windows. To calculate your new registration key, we need to know ID code of your computer. To obtain it, please follow simple procedure:

1. Start "Odds Wizard", and open up registration panel by choosing menu item "File -> Register".
2. Do nothing and close the program.
3. Connect to your email account, and start composing new message.
4. Put cursor in its body, and either press key combination "Ctrl-V", or "Shift-Ins", or choose menu item "Edit -> Paste". Required string of ID code will be inserted automatically.
5. Send that message to us: support@newhavensoft.net

P.S. We have received your request by email, and have sent you the above instructions.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: Problems after computer format

Postby Hector » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 am

Thank you very much for the response, Alex. I have sent you the ID code.
Hector

Return to Registration