New build 2.2.0.806 fixes daylight problem

about new versions and builds, etc.

New build 2.2.0.806 fixes daylight problem

Postby Alex » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 am

Attention to all Odds Wizard users:

New build 2.2.0.806 fixes daylight shift problem and the problem with availability of bwin odds in some time zones.
Note that all league files (*.LEA) have been also fixed accordingly and now can be loaded correctly using the latest build.
It can be downloaded from http://www.newhavensoft.net/dload.htm

There is also standalone program LeaUpdater.exe that can be used to update all league files in a directory tree.
It can be downloaded from http://www.newhavensoft.net/LeaUpdater.zip. In most cases however new Odds Wizard
build is sufficient to handle both custom and supported league files.

Correction has been made to the OW Data Miner as well. The latest build 1.9.0.223 can be downloaded from
http://www.newhavensoft.net/OWMiner19.zip.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: New build 2.2.0.806 fixes daylight problem

Postby underthetree » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:51 am

I still don't know how to update custom leagues: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=328

I tried to use Leage Updater standalone program but it returns a message "Updated 0 leagues out of 192."

Maybe I need to name these leagues according to some key? Because when I click "update current league" in OW it returns message league has not been found on server.

I would appreciate any help with this issue.
underthetree

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:11 am

Latest version/build of Odds Wizard does not require League Updater to work with league (LEA) files. It updates each file it works with and marks it as 'updated' when saving. First release of League Updater was not aware of whether the file was updated or not, so it must be applied only once. Now it updates only not yet updated files. That's why none of your 192 files was updated.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby underthetree » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:20 am

OK thank you for reply but how do I update custom leagues then?

For example I added Japan 2 league by importing data from odds miner but OW does not udpate it with new scores, I have to put scores manually every day.
underthetree

Postby Alex » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:49 am

That's right. Custom leagues should be updated either manually or using the data provided by OW Data Miner.
By the way, incompleteness of the datasets encountered in some past seasons presented in OW Data Miner has been fixed recently.
Alex
Site Admin

Postby underthetree » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 am

Ah I see, so I need to import new results in Data Miner and use "update from file" option in OW.

Thanks for info.
underthetree

Return to Announcements