question about starting Bank & betting singles only

Stake Wizard issues

question about starting Bank & betting singles only

Postby betmonty » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:03 am

Hi Alex,

First of all, congratulations on a remarkable piece of software. It is almost addictive to play around with it!

I apologize on forehand if these questions have been answered before, but I could not find anything related to it. At the risk of soudning dumb, here goes:

1. Starting bank in stake wizard.

Scenario: I have 500 euro in the bank, a target of 5000 euro ,and in one round I place bets according to the suggestions of SW.
Say I win 50 euro in that round.
Do I, for the next betting round, add a starting bank of 550 euro with a target of 5500 euro?

Or do I remain at the 500-5000 level until I actually reach the 5000 euro level?

2. Since I only have a betfair exchange account, I am forced to play singles, as no accumulators are allowed on the exchange.
However, I have seen a Z ave% of slightly over 9 on my picks, so that is all good.
Basically my question is if betting only singles, providing Z ave% is over 4, is an acceptable strategy or do I need to take other factors into account when betting only singles?

I hope I have been clear enough, and I look forward to your answer.
betmonty

Re: question about starting Bank & betting singles only

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Thank you for appreciation!
We'll keep working to make Odds Wizard even better.

Of course, when you add that amount to initial fund, you must correct the target as well because computations optimize (minimize) the period of the ten-fold growth of the initial fund. Should your target remain the same, relative amount of stakes become less and less because the target can be achieved with a minimum risk with less money.
Alex
Site Admin

Return to Stake Wizard